This is a guide to restoring Adobe Flash Player after its end of support. Note that Flash has many security flaws.
Download the Flash Player 2022 add-on here.
If you have Flash and Internet Explorer on Windows 7 or older, you can create a whitelist of Flash sites.
1. Create a file named mms.cfg in Notepad and save it on the desktop. Select UTF-8 encoding.
2. Enter the following:
3. Enter AllowListUrlPattern= on a new line followed by a URL. For example, AllowListUrlPattern=http://wii.com/
4. Repeat this on a new line to whitelist another URL.
5. Save the file then copy and paste to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
6. Click 'Copy and Replace' then 'Continue'.
7. Close and reopen IE if open then visit a site in the whitelist. Don't upgrade your Windows version!
Download the FlashFox browser here or from Google Play.
Note: FlashFox contains banner ads and is based on an old Firefox version.